Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Stickley Diaries

It's been a rough couple of weeks around here, since the tyrannical government asserted itself again. Those of us here in, "The Compound" at the back of the circle, the Atheists and non-Republicans have managed to hold out. The, Tyrannical Election Assholes or, "TEA" baggers, started their terrorism a few days before the election. They shut down the power and the water. Good thing, Ernie's pool was still full.

We siphoned gas out of the expensive, foreign cars we all own (including, Ernie's T-Bird, GMC Pickup, my Camaro, Ford truck, and Pontiac, and, Ryan's Saturn) to keep the generator's running and protect the food supply. Foie gras spoils SO quickly, you know.

Ryan had to leave town for business in Reno, but he left us enough, Mission Tortilla's (thank God for our connection to Mexico for our basic food stuffs!) to keep us alive while he was gone. And his, "Hell Hound", Kora single handily protected our Southeastern flank. A Brazilian Mastiff, even under weight at 160 pounds, is still a formidable opponent.

And I know the bastards tried. While cleaning up after her today I noticed pieces of clothing and buttons in her scat. And what might have been part of, "Palin For President" campaign button. Kora (Kill Off Republican Assholes, the name WAS on purpose) acts really skittish, but it's just to get you confident enough to climb the fence. She's slow until it's YOU she's chasing.

I know the bastards tried to breach the north wall, too. They actually got close enough to steal a, "Turner For County Council" sign, even though they had to walk through twenty yards of tall, wet grass to steal it off my wall bordering a State Highway. The dogs must have scared them off. I was asleep, or I'd have unloaded on them with the sawed off!

The helicopters have been never ending. They fly east and west over my house. Between the new hospital and the entire west side of the valley, doing surveillance, no doubt. I try to keep them on their toes, and above tree level, by lobbing a few .357 shell's at em'. Especially when they are, "ALLEGEDLY" on their way TO the hospital to save lives. They aren't fooling me, by damn!

Ammunition has been a problem since the Republicans caught on to our plan to hoard all the center fire stuff for ourselves after the election. I should have known that, Darrin Evan's was just too smart for the rest of us when he told me six or eight years ago, in our AP&P office that he KNEW that was a Democratic Party plan, since he'd seen it in our Platform on the Internet. DAMN YOU RELIABLE INTERNET NEWS STORIES!

And I limited the range of our defensive lines by watching too many episodes of, "Pawn Stars". After all, I had no need for my father's .35 Remington deer rifle after his death a few years ago. I don't deer hunt.

And I could have kept that virtually worthless, Smith And Wesson Sigma Series .40 semi auto that wouldn't hit Canada at 25 yards. But since my friends at work bought me my TRULY lethal, Glock .40 upon my retirement, I just didn't need TWO 40. semi automatic handguns. How stupid! I was thinking like a reasonable person and NOT a Republican!

So I let the rifle go. I could have picked off the aggressors as far away as, Bullion, or maybe, Walden Ridge Drive with it. Instead, we had to rely on, Ernie's deer and elk guns. And I mostly, "threw in" the S&W for trade to get a new, high power, stainless steel, .357 handgun that I can actually USE, to say take on camping trips, or protect my house from a home invasion.

And the sawed off shotgun I bought, legally, for my wife when we found out she was losing her sight? So she could protect herself and our daughter while I was still working the streets at night and had received death threats from some guy I had put in prison? Well, it's not much help when protecting yourself from I tyrannical government! You need an assault rifle.

Or a ballot box.

Any one still reading along that's NOT in on the joke?

Two weeks ago, we changed governments in this country. And just like it's happened every time since 1776, it was peaceful. Other than the occasional punch in the nose, there was no blood shed. No riots in the street. And just like every time since the election of FDR (Republicans? Look him up) the sitting Democratic President lost control of at least ONE side of the Capitol. We've had, "The No Nothings", the, "John Birch Society", Ronald Regan, "The Militia Movement" and now, "The Tea Baggers" in reaction to EVERY Democrat elected since FDR.

The country didn't need to be TAKEN BACK! It never went anywhere! Relax, we will ALL get through this.

In two years, the Democrats will again be in control of the House, the Senate and the White House, two of the three branches of Government (again, Republicans? Look them up. House and Senate are ONE branch. Trust me). Because the Republicans won't do anything for fear of having to DO something, which would mean they won't get reelected! And around and around we go.

The only question then will be, will the Democrats have the balls with a President not ABLE to run for election to do the RIGHT thing, instead of the right thing to get elected. I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment