Sunday, October 17, 2010

Satellite Radio Sucks, Even Though We NEED It!

I came down here tonight, to my basement, to do email, screw around on Face Book, look up some shit I wanted to find out about. The usual night on my computer. And for the 5th or 6th time since I've had Sirius/XM satellite radio in the last five years, I can't log in.

Not only can't I get in to listen, I can't get in the, "Manage My Account" page to figure out WHY I can't get in? Which account have they totally mismanaged (despite the fact that they are all on the SAME credit card) that shuts off not ANY of my many car accounts. My portable account. But ONLY my COMPUTER ACCOUNT!?

WTF?!

Terrestrial radio is dead. It sucks to the, "Nth" power. Ads for car leases and apartments punctuated by songs by, Lady Gaga or, Kenny Chesny is total crap. If you are totally poor. Like you live in West Valley City, or work in a warehouse. THAT radio is important to you. And you don't understand that the people who RUN that kind of radio think you're not worth a shit, and you will buy what ever they sell you. So you will listen to it.

And you'll vote for Republicans, even though you have NOTHING to be, Republican about, and you will NEVER, EVER get RICH, no matter how hard you try. You will still vote for them, because you don't want the RICH to pay taxes, because YOU might get there some day.

Good luck with that.

Sirius/XM is like that. They don't care about customer service. They don't care about me, or my four radios. They care about my credit card.

I'll keep the service. But I'll figure out a way to fuck with them. Maybe I'll change my card every year. I just might change it all to, American Express, which charges THEM more money for paying them.

I know they are not going to call ME to figure it out. Hell, I checked tonight and they had my email address wrong. It was right for the last five years, as you always billed my credit card. How you got it wrong now?

I'M NOT THE PROBLEM with satellite radio. THEY are!

No comments:

Post a Comment