Thursday, March 3, 2011

Teachers Are The Reason For The Failed Economy?

Really? Teachers Unions are the reason for the Deficit? Teachers, and Firefighters, and Cops are the reason that States are thinking about going bankrupt?

Bullshit. Total, unadulterated, BULLSHIT.

Teachers, and their unreal amount of PAY and BENEFITS, like their being able to go to the Dentist, are the reason this country is in the poor shape it's in?

Really?

Um, I have to ask. Do you work for a State, or, City, or County, or even the Federal Government, and do you vote for Republicans? Cause if you do? YOU are FUCKING Crazy!

The, R's want to BUST the Unions, and end your benefits, and make you work for nothing, with no benefits. They want the Teachers to work for nothing, because they teach the TRUTH, teach, SCIENCE, Teach that evolution is real, and religion is bullshit!

It's Wisconsin NOW, but it's spreading. Ohio, Indiana, and who's next? Union busting is the current thing the R's want to do. It's the latest thing they can do in the battle to repeal, "The New Deal" that gave us medicare and Social Security.

If you work for a living. And you make less than $300K a year, and you vote, in ANY race, local, national, for anyone with, R after their name? You're out of YOUR mind!

You think that abortion is an issue? And that the R's represent YOUR feelings on it? Wake, The Fuck Up! In the last 30 years, the R's have been in control of the legislature, the White House and the Supreme Court for MOST of it. Did they overturn, Roe V. Wade from 1973? Not only no, but, HELL NO! They don't want that overturned! If it was, you people who think that it SHOULD be would quit giving them money!

You're worried about your guns? That the Democrats are coming for them? Bullshit, again.

I'm a Democrat, and I have an 800 pound gun safe in my basement. Yes, it's full of guns. I LOVE my guns. Love to shoot them, think they are great machines. Like having them around. I even keep some of them accessible all the time, as a former, Probation/Parole Officer, because I worry about people trying to come and hurt me. I have a concealed carry permit, and carry a gun with me most of the time when my son is playing soccer in West Valley and Magna where I worked as a PO for 10 years and I put a lot of people in jail/prison.

I worry that they might recognize me, but I won't recognize them, and they will try to hurt me.

Today, a really large, scary woman kept giving me, "The Evil Eye" while I had lunch with my friend, Phil in the, "La Frontera" in West Valley. I could tell from her look, and her tattoo's that she had been in prison. I was not sure if I had put her there. But she sure took an unnatural interest in me.

I was wearing my .38. So I was OK with it.

The, D's are NOT coming for you guns. So get over it!

If you work for a living, you SHOULD belong to a Union. Because if you work for a living, you owe your job, and your pay, and your health care, and your vacation days TO a UNION!

And if you can read and write? You owe that to a Teacher. Who was a member of a UNION!

And if you work for someone who gives you health insurance, time off with pay, vacation days, sick leave, and Saturday and Sunday off? Even if you don't belong to a Union? You OWE that to everyone who DOES belong to a UNION.

No comments:

Post a Comment