Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Whew! Took The Computer In For A Tune Up, And Thought I Might Miss THIS!

Well, It might. The font on Apple is shit, but i have NO idea how to change it, so you just gotta live with it it.

No you don't. I'M not going to live with it! Apple sucks! And I'm offically giving the ipad to the blind woman I live with becuse one of the resons I bought it, is that it will talk to her. So now it's all hers.

I bought a new, little, 14 inch screen lap top that will work in any country we are in, unlike this piece of shit, and I'm going back to Windows.

Good bye Apple I know your NOT A COM

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the font on your blog looks like it always does. I have the iPad, iPhone, and an iMac. I will own a Mac Book Pro in the next year or so. I have three PC's... and prefer the iMac. Just because you don't understand the product doesn't make it shit.

    You wouldn't get mad at 40mm for not broadcasting a pattern like a 12 Gauge... In the same vein you might be using the iPad for the wrong purpose. The cool thing about Apple is they will teach you; in a one on one or classroom setting how to use their product. They will bend over backward to make sure you are happy with it.

    ReplyDelete