Monday, December 27, 2010

Blond Jokes. I'm Doing This By Request.

My FB friend, Shannon Renner was throwing out some, "Blond Jokes" tonight. Shannon is awful pretty. And blond. So I told her I had the best, "Blond Joke" ever, but it wouldn't fit on a FB post, and it might offend people, so I sent it to her on email.

She thought it was so funny, that I should post it on my blog, in HER name, so it could go out on FB. OK, I'll do it, but I'm doing it for, Shannon.

This joke contains adult content, and adult language. Reader discretion is advised.

A guy walks into a Florida bar, and he has a four foot long alligator on a leash. This gets every one's attention. He picks up the alligator, puts it on the bar, orders a beer and says, "I'll bet anyone a drink, that I can put my dick in this alligators mouth for a full minute, and nothing will happen to me. Any takers?"

Well, it's Florida! Everyone knows alligators, and everyone takes the bet. No WAY this guy is gong to have a dick in a minute.

Guy whips out his dick, puts it in the alligators mouth, looks at his watch, times a minute and then hits the alligator on the back of it's head really hard with a beer bottle, the gator opens his mouth and the guy has not a mark on his dick, which is STILL all there. It's amazing.

As he's collecting his drinks, the guy says to the bar, "Anyone else want to try that?"

From the back of the bar, a BLOND chimes up and says, "OK, I'll do it. But when we're finished? Don't hit me with the bottle, OK?"

Now, is that the best, "Blond" joke ever or not? Tell Shannon, not me. I'm just the messenger.

1 comment: