Thursday, December 9, 2010

Carl Wimmer Might Be Right

Carl Wimmer is a total moron. He's so dumb, that if he jumped out a window on the tenth floor of a building, he'd fall UP! He is not in touch with reality, not even close. A complete and total moron.

But he might be onto something with his, "State Gun" thing.

Oh, I know, it will make all of us in Utah look as stupid as, Carl Wimmer. Mormon, and dumb. That's the picture the world has of us. Right wing, stupid and religious.

But I don't think he's TOTALLY off the wall with this. John Browning was an American Hero, and one of the smartest people ever. He designed so many great guns, and they all affected American History so much. And whether you like it or not, our history is defined by guns. The ones we used to win wars, mostly.

When you think about it, who are the Utahan's that the whole world knows about? Philo T. Farnsworth for inventing TV, and John Browning for inventing the machine gun that made us a world power for ever. Oh, and, Butch Cassidy. You really want to be known for him? I'm just sayin'...

I like the 1911 ACP (automatic Colt Pistol) one of America's signature guns, being honored this way. And in states where they DIDN'T invent guns, we will be given a hard time. So be it. We just beat Connecticut, Vermont, New York to the punch. I own guns from those states. And Sweden.

So now, that I've always wanted an excuse to buy a 1911, even though I have no reason to want one since I'm retired from Law Enforcement, I can buy one. And my wife can't complain since I'm just going to own the, "State" gun! Just being a good Utahan!

I love handguns. I think they are great machine's. Love to shoot them. Have even taught my son to shoot them. My daughter didn't want anything to do with them, and that's OK.

My Uncle, George who served in WWII used to talk shit about the 1911. He said, "I tried to shoot the guy in the head and took his foot off. That gun wasn't worth a shit!" Well, he might have been right. But I think those problems have been solved with automatic guns these days. And Browning did it.

So, bottom line. Carl Wimmer is a nut. But, I might just buy a 1911 because he brought it up.

How crazy do Republicans have to get before people in Utah quit voting for them?

1 comment: