Monday, October 17, 2011

Bill Maher Is Right. MOST of the time.

Every Friday, I watch, Bill Maher's, Real Time.  He's always a little left of ME, if that's possible.  I mean, he's a Vegan.  And doesn't trust medicine.  I won't dignify his position by calling what's keeping ME alive right now, "Western Medicine".  We here in the west do, in fact have a Monopoly on the Truth when it comes to medicine.  If you think you're Chinese doctor can put needles into you and prescribe rocks for your intestinal problems?  You're a fucking idiot.

You go to a Chiropractor, or Homeopath to get cured?  Of anything?  You're a fucking idiot.

I have SO many friends who love their Chiropractor.  They swear it makes them feel better for a while, at least.  So would a good massage.  With a happy ending

Bill believes that smoking dope is a good thing.  And I don't disagree.  I'm not sure it's going to cure every problem HE thinks it will.  But what the fuck, let it be legal, and we shall see.

I smoked it a few times in the 70's because everyone I hung out with was.  Always just made me sleepy.  So I never, "got" it.  Got the same effect from three glasses of any white wine.  And no one was putting me in jail for, "possession of white wine".

Made it easy to avoid dope.

But what, Bill says about religion is right on the money.  And I'm going to get shit for this.  From my Mormon friends (but not my MORMON wife.  She's now so blind, she can't read my blog, and just hopes I'll take care of her.  I made the promise.  Relax.  Took the vow.  Meant it.  Will LIVE it.  End of story).

Mormonism is so crazy that Tom Cruise WOULDN'T join it, but GLEN BECK, WOULD!

Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment