Friday, December 4, 2009

Ranting about a restauraunt

It's, Deb's 55th birthday today, so we all went out to dinner. She wanted, Italian.

Being from, Murray, I'm thinking, Italian Village! Not so much on her part.

We went to, Lugano in the Millcreek area. We've been there before. It's awesome.

My son, ordered the mussels. He saw them in Paris a few years ago, and loved them, and orders them all the time he can now.

My, Autistic daughter ordered Pinne. As usual. But she said it's awesome.

Dinner was awesome, and we had the best waitress in the world. Her name was, Rose, and she's great!

Awesome beat salad, great wine that, Rose suggested, totally a great meal. And, Rose was awesome. I hope I tipped her enough at the $120 bill and tipped her $25. That's better than 15% isn't it? I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment