Friday, March 2, 2012

My Wife Is Pissed

My wife.  The, Mormon who grew up in California.  Is pissed off.  She was raised to be a Republican.  But now?  She's pissed at those people.

She thought I was a nut ball, when it came to politics.  Until about four weeks ago, when she heard me watching TV and heard that some nut balls from the Republican Party wanted to take away some funding from, Planned Parenthood, by the, Susan Kohmen Against Cancer people.  She got it.  And she was, PISSED OFF!

Now?  She's watching, Keith Olbermann with me every night.  And she's pissed that our Congressmen, and Senators could keep trying to end abortion for women who think they want or need it because THEY think they know better.

I've finally, after 28 years of marriage, turned my wife into a DEMOCRAT!

Good luck in the next election, R's.  You have TOTALLY lost the vote of ALL the women in the country.  YOU turned my wife into a DEMOCRAT!  Thank you.

Now, will you just shut the hell up and accept the SMART people running the country?  Cause the years from 2000 to 2008 pretty much proved YOU can't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment