Thursday, March 1, 2012

Send Us An Edited Version Of A Video That Makes Hell look GOOD, Breitbart

Andrew Breitbart died today. Good. I won't say that about a lot of people. I USUALLY don't wish for anyone to die who isn't Osama Bin Laden. But this guy? I'll make an exception.

This jerk called, Ted Kennedy, "a pile of human excrement" upon his death. He edited a bunch of video's that made it look like a charitable organization trying to help poor people, called, ACORN was in favor of setting up brothels in poor neighborhoods, and was involved in voter fraud. Total lies. He edited a video that made it look like, Shirley Sherrod was a racist. He dropped his wine glass and cussed out people from the Occupy movement a few weeks ago when they showed up to protest at the CPAC meeting in Washington.

He was a despicable, miserable, lying, racist, right wing, piece of shit who made other pieces of shit like Coulter and Limbaugh almost look reasonable.

I won't miss him. REAL journalists, will be glad that the boil on their ass that was, Andrew Breitbart was lanced today. He was NOT a journalist, but he kept getting called one on TV.

Mostly, "Faux News" on TV.

If there really is a heaven? Walter Cronkite, Edward R. Murrow and Huntley and Brinkley are giving this guy the finger from on high.

So, Andrew? If you're out there? And I know your not, but I have to say it anyway. Fuck you. Everyone who is in favor of the TRUTH when it comes to politics? Hated your guts, and we don't mourn your death. As a matter of fact? I'm having a glass of bourbon RIGHT now to celebrate your no longer being a lying bastard with a video camera in THIS world.

You were so evil, I don't even have any sympathy for your family. Since they think it's OK to be, YOUR FAMILY? They have to be evil, too.

So, all the hate you piled on Ted Kennedy, and all the other smart people you hated over the years. All the poor people you hurt. All the folks suffering, that you tried to KEEP suffering? All the folks you tried to keep from getting Government money/help/medical care/Social Security so you and your rich asshole supporters could pay less in taxes?

I'm doubling down on it. I'm quite glad you're dead. And I don't care who knows it.

You were EVIL incarnate. You had no idea what it was to be a Christian. I know, cause I used to be one. You didn't care for the poor and unfortunate. You cared about the RICH. Hell, you lived in Bel Arie!

And you died there.

Good riddance to bad rubbish, you rich, piece of shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment