Friday, March 30, 2012

I Know Something About, "Liability". And The WVCPD Is In Deep Shit

You had phone records showing, Josh was in Tremonton.  But you were looking for bodies in the West Desert, where he TOLD you he was camping in the dead of winter, with his kids.  And he didn't leave until midnight.  That makes perfect sense.  Not.

You have people telling you he was going to bury her in mind shafts.  And you did nothing about THAT, until last summer.

You had HER blood on the floor, and the couch.

He rented a car, for no apparent reason (except, maybe to move a body, so he had some plausible denyability for what was in the trunk at any one time) the day after his wife disappeared.  And you didn't cease it and do a little investigation?

He traveled 800 miles in two days in it, and this doesn't get your attention?

One of the kids talked about the camping trip where, "Mommy" was in the trunk.  One of the kids tells his teacher in Washington, his mother is dead.

For crying the hell out loud, her purse was IN the house!  Have any of you guys EVER known a woman who would leave her house without her purse?!  Or ever had a DATE?  Are you NOT paying attention?

Last Friday night, we went to a comedy show in Las Vegas and my wife,who is blind and ONLY needs her cane, because I pay for everything, brought her purse so she had someplace to put it when she wasn't using it!  She didn't NEED it!  Total bullshit!  But a WOMAN DOES NOT LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT HER PURSE!

And because of your total, incompetence, fear of pulling the trigger, inability to articulate the facts you DID have?  You didn't arrest, Josh Powell for the murder of his wife.

So now, you will NEVER find the body.  Unless his crazy father, who was probably trying to sleep with her, tells you where his son told him he dumped her.  Your suspect is dead, and you are responsible for the death of two innocent little boys.

I can not imagine, in the history of law enforcement, a fuck up of this magnitude.

Man, I'm glad I'm not working that area of the valley any more.

And I'm glad my best friend is no longer working for West Valley City.  He retired and moved on.  Because after this case goes to court, and West Valley City has to pay out for the incompetence shown on this count?  The city won't be able to afford ANY employees.  The residents of that sorry, Berg will be hauling their own garbage to the land fill, defending themselves with guns at their homes, and trying to fill pot holes with dirt from their own back yards.

I'll miss you, Utah Grizzlies and concerts at The Maverick Center.  And La Frontera on 3500 South just west of, "The Gang Banger Highway".  And, Gus Paulos?  Loved buying my $43K Camaro from you.  But I'll be having it serviced on THIS side of the valley from now on, unless it's something the five year bumper to bumper I bought from you covers.  And if I have to drive out there?  I'll be wearing SEVERAL guns.

And I hope you still have water service if it's a radiator problem.  After all, if the city is broke?  You might not be able to flush a toilet.  Just sayin...

Forest Gump said, "Stupid is as stupid does".  But I have to say, with my background in law enforcement?  Stupid is the West Valley Police Department!

Hey, Mayor Mike Winder/Burwash!  Do your best to paint THIS story in a positive light in what used to masquerade as a newspaper, The Deseret News.  And then hold a news conference, and claim ONLY the BAD stories from West Valley get reported.

When my boss, asked me many years ago, why with my seniority, I CHOSE to work, as he called it, "Death Valley, and Magna" as a Probation and Parole Agent?  I told him the truth.  It was where we kept our criminals, and I wanted some action.  I didn't want to be bored.  He liked that answer.

Now?  I would sure as hell pick the same beat.  But I'd be very worried about having the WVCPD back me up.  Seems they are dumber than a guy earning minimum wage, getting food stamps, social security and medicare and voting for Republicans.  While he hates the Government and it's intervention in his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment