Saturday, December 1, 2012

Won't Be Long Now

Went to see mom today.  The cancer has her stomach so distended.  It's pretty obvious that she's not long for this world.  She's all there mentally, but physically?  She can't hardly move.  And she can't get out of bed without help.

The doctors told us three months to a year.  I think three months is going to be a stretch.  I really don't think she's going to make the new year.  Let alone spring.

This is painful.  She was doing great until this past summer.  Then everything fell apart.  I guess I just do the best I can for her, and shit will happen, or not.  She is in the best place, with great care.

Hospice?  Please take over!

Man, I'm going to be an orphan!  Crazy.  You never think THAT will happen when you're growing up.

So it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment