Sunday, July 11, 2010

New World. I'm not EVEN as rich as these people...


My neighbor is a salesman for a big company. They sell tortillia's and tortillia chips. And he makes them millions of dollars a year here in Utah. So, he offered me and my son, and my best friend, tickets to this weekend's La Manse/Grand Prix race at, Miller Motorsports Park.


I hate the, Late, not so Great, Larry Miller, because he sold my, Golden Eagles down the road, and inflicted our town with the, Jazz. Just to make it look good for, "The Church". He was an asshole, and I will never buy a car from him. I'll always boycott, Miller, the, Eagle Killer!


But I have to admit, the motor sports park is awesome. And even having the tickets I had? My son was treated like he owned the place, and we were always treated like we were rich folks. Even tough we RAN into rich folks who can afford to follow this kind of raceing.


So, Larry H. Miller! I hate your guts! I hope you burn in Hell! But, you built a nice race track out in Tooele County! Thanks. I'll go to it often.


We rode a shuttle bus today with some folks who were from somewhere else, I don't remember where, and they go to all these races all over the country. And they said this was the best track in the whole world. Most friendly people, didn't charge extra for a, "Pit Pass", you could just walk in with your ticket, and they came here every year. I think they were from the midwest, like, Ohio, but I could be wrong.


Anyway, it was a good experience. I'll go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment