Saturday, January 8, 2011

Legislation, by Assasination. It's the Right Wing Way.

Don't like the killing of, "Babies"? Shoot the doctor. Don't like the decision of the Court that sides with The Constitution (which you believe to be, "divinely inspired") shoot the Judge.

Lose the last election, worried about NOT taking your country back? Shoot the Congresswoman who WON the election!

Simple. If you don't believe what I believe, and don't want to make everyone else believe it? Then I will kill you. Second Amendment Solutions. We have the guns, even if we don't have the votes, so we'll just shoot you if you don't agree with us.

Rush says it's OK. Sharon Angle says it's OK. Glenn Beck says that if you don't believe like he does, you're a Nazi, so it's OK to kill you. After all, he's the guy who tells the truth about how Republican's were the REAL leaders in civil rights.

Bullshit.

I used to work with a lot of these people. I hate to say it, but many of the folks that were supposed to be social workers first, and Cops second, were in fact, just dumb asses. More worried about keeping their guns than anything else. I just can't figure it out.

The dumbest guy I worked with was named, Darren. He was so stupid, that if he jumped out a window, he would have fallen UP. He had an office next to me for my last few years before I could get the hell out of Corrections.

He would show up about ten in the morning, and spend ALL day talking on his office phone about hunting deer in Southern Utah, or Elk someplace. But he NEVER took a work call. He was a, "Gun Nut".

He actually told me one time that, "The Democrats are proposing the outlaw of all center fire ammunition!" I asked him, "Where did you see this? Is there an Internet sight I can confirm this with? After all, I'm a Democrat, and it's news to me."

He said, "It's TRUE! I read it on the Internet!" I shit you not. He said that.

These are the people I had to work with for the last few years of my career in what WAS a good law enforcement agency for a while.

These people need to be put into camps for stupid people, out in the West Desert. Their voting rights revoked, and they get to KEEP their guns. And we should check back on them in a few years and see whats left.

Hopefully, it will be real quiet out there. Proving that, Darwin was right.

I'm not saying the Left Wing can't attract nuts, too. But OUR nuts tend to NOT shoot people. Just talking about how someone is SO evil they should be shot, is a FAR cry from actually SHOOTING PEOPLE!

In light of this, I intend to buy ANOTHER gun on Monday. So I always have one near me when the, "Witch" from Delaware, or, Sharon Angle decides I need to be taken out because I'm a Liberal.

Someone with an education and the ability to use it. I'M the DANGEROUS one in America? Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment