Wednesday, December 14, 2011

All I Want For Christmas...

I'm easy to shop for.  I have my own money.  I don't NEED anything.

Except health insurance.  I pay a TON of money for that every month since the Republicans took my retirement health insurance away the year I could retire and kept it for themselves.  Promised it to me, took it away.  Why would anyone who works for a living vote for a Republican?  I can't figure it out.

But I'm willing to tell my family my Christmas list.  Well, AND Birthday list as well.  I share a birthday with Jesus and Jimmy Buffett.

Jesus may be, "The Reason For The Season", but I've actually SEEN, Jimmy Buffett.  So I believe in him.

I want a set of orange and black, "SS" floor Matt's for the Camaro.  That's all I want.  And I'll tell you why.

My wife's family tradition of stuffing stockings kills me every year.  I think it's crazy since the kids are old enough to know that Santa Clause is every much a myth as Jesus!  The only thing coming down the chimney in this house is cold air when the fire dies out.

I don't like to shop, and I don't want to do it.  And I don't want you to do it for ME!  I don't want a stocking stuffed with candy I don't like and big, "Assed" key chains that play, "Utah Man" that I will NEVER, EVER USE!

You want to do me a favor at Christmas?  Buy me something I can use.  Like health insurance.  Or ammunition.  I LOVE ammunition!

45. ACP and .357 Magnum are my favorite.  But I'm open to anything in .12 Gauge, too.

If you want to buy me a book?  Don't bother.  I might not like to read what you think I should.  Give me a gift card to Barnes and Noble.  And let me pick out my OWN book.  That's a gift I could use!

Or better yet?  One to, Weller's bookstore!  I'd love to spend locally!

But the best gift a guy like me could get, after growing up the way I had to, because I had no choice over my own Birthday?  Just send a, "Happy Birthday" on Facebook, on Christmas day.   That would be cool.

I hope you ALL have  GREAT  holiday season, no matter which holidays you celebrate.

Just sayin...

No comments:

Post a Comment