Monday, April 2, 2012

Politics Is Ugly. But Rick Santorum Is Crazy

Oh, I wanted to beat up Ricky, after some posts on Facebook tonight.  But I just don't have the energy.  There is so much, "stupid" to deal with, and I just can't cover it all.  I saw a post where he's saying you can't take an American History class at California Universities.  Which is just bullshit.

He went to Penn State, where the football coaches are fucking little boys.  And the coaches who knew about it, wouldn't report it.  He doesn't have a lot of room to talk.

So, if I was a Democratic Operative, who wanted him to look bad?  And I am.  I'd say this sorry bastard supports pedophilia as long as his football team wins!

Oh, I'm not a Democratic, "Operative".  No one PAYS me for my opinion.  I do this for the love of the game.  And to piss off Rick Bentz.

And I'm not the only one who is pissed at, Rick Bentz.  Good luck with that tailgate pass this fall, Ricky.  See you in the overflow lot.  Or not.  I'm old, and I'm going to take the train.

If I survive the summer and can actually GO to a football game this year.

Rick Santorum is an idiot.  I don't care how many degrees he has.  He's a vicious, right wing nut ball, and a, "by the book" Catholic who thinks women have no rights and probably believes they shouldn't vote.  He's in favor of invasive, vaginal ultrasound's to try to keep women from getting health care they might need.

And/or WANT!  You think the Government is too invasive, Rick?  Because it wants to regulate air, water pollution and keep Wall Street from ripping off the American people.  But if a woman decides she wants an abortion because for WHAT ever reason she can't take care of a kid?  YOU should decide?

You're an asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment