Monday, July 2, 2012

Jim Matheson Is A DINO

The same night that Jim Matheson voted to hold the Attorney General in Contempt of Congress, I got a call from some guy working for his campaign, asking if I would be a volunteer.  Not only no, but, "HELL NO!"

I know what he's going to say.  That he's trying to represent ALL the people of his District.  But he doesn't represent me.  He's trying so hard to hang on to his job, that he'll whore himself out to the nutball, right wing, to try and garner votes, while talking out the other side of his mouth about how he's really, "one of us".  To quote another, ignorant, Republican, "Liar!"

Mia Love is in way over her head, and even if she wins?  She won't last more than one term.  She can't hold the Priesthood, ya know?  Think I'm over reacting?  Ask our first female Governer about that.  Olene was doing a great job.  But she just wasn't the right person FOR the job, ya know?

And since we now have another seat in Congress, and it's going to go to another Republican, I've come up with a strategy to help get more Democratic influence in Washington.  The $200 check I would have sent to Jim Matheson a few years ago?  I'm going to send to Al Franken (D-MN).

After all, if MY representatives won't represent me?  Someone elses will.  There is no sense in giving money to Utah, "Democrats".  If they are really Democrats, they can't win.  And if they are more interested in keeping their job, than doing the right thing?  Fuck em.  I won't give them money.

Jim Matheson wants to stay in Congress?  So he can do what?  Make sure this is the most right wing, uneducated, ignorant, short sighted, science denying state in the union?  No thanks.

Al, that checks on the way.  Thanks for the preadressed envelope.  And no, I don't mind springing for the stamp.  It's my pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment