Friday, August 24, 2012

I've Had Enough!

I have had ENOUGH of the Republican bullshit!  Romney lies like a rug, and no one calls him on it.

People too stupid to get into college, let alone finish it, call the current President a foreigner, who doesn't have a legitimate birth certificate.

Gun nuts want the average nut to buy armor piercing ammo, that will kill Cops wearing bullet resistant vests, but groups like, "Meth Cops Utah", SUPPORT the NRA on Facebook?

What the fuck?  You WANT the Cop killing bullets while guys like ME are trying to survive bladder cancer we got from being in Meth Labs?  What the fuck?  You guys are morons!  The NRA does NOT have your best interest at heart.

Morons.

The current President is NOT a Muslim.  If you believe that?  You are a racist moron.  He was, in fact, born in THIS country.  If you believe otherwise?  You are a moron.

Every time you say, "Don't believe the Liberal Media"?  You are saying, "Don't believe the truth!".  You are a moron.

If you don't have health insurance and you oppose, "Obamacare" or a national health care plan?  You are a moron.

If you don't earn $250K or more a year and you vote for Republicans?  You are a moron.

I'm tired of morons being in charge.

You think I'm wrong?  Good.  Defriend me right, fucking, now.  I don't want to be friends, either on Facebook, or in REAL life, with anyone as DUMB as YOU are!  It's obvious you didn't go to college.

So you are WAY too stupid to hang out with someone like me.

Good bye.  I'm way smarter than you.  I won't miss you.

I'm SO tired of hearing from idiots.

And yes, I DO have more guns than you.  And more ammo.  So suck it, Conservatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment