Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Chris Buttars

I was intrigued to see on the news tonight, that State Senator, Chris Buttars, R (Ratfucker), Jordan Directional (West Jordan, South Jordan, Riverton West of Jordan, Herriman West West Jordan, etc.) has come out in favor of the Mormon Church's position on, "The Gays". And said it's not right to discriminate against people because of their sexual orientation. But, he doesn't want it to get out of hand, so he'll only back legislation that meets, "The Church's" guideline.

First of all, the image that came to mind was of the old, RCA dog in front of the, Victrola, and the caption, "His Master's voice."

Secondly, I thought to myself that if there was ever ANY doubt about who is really pulling the strings in this state, it was completely answered tonight.

If I believed in a God, I'd have to ask him to save us from the jerks that are the, Mormon's and Chris Buttars.

I have a Gay friend coming to visit in a few days from back east. I'm really surprised that he even wants to come back to this state.

And so it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment