Friday, November 13, 2009

Cigars and food

I took my wife, and and my best fiend and his wife, to La Caille on Wednesday night for a, "Cigar Dinner". Deb and I had never been there for dinner before. Even though I had grown up here in SLC.

It's not like we are adverse to spending big money for dinner. I took the family, all four of us, to, Charlie Trotter's in Chicago this summer, and the bill was $1200. So it's not about the money. But we had never had a reason to go to, La Caille.

It was AWESOME! Great food, great cigars, and great service! I had the best cooked carrot I have ever eaten! And the steak was awesome as well.

If you ever get the chance, please take it. It's worth the money to have the experience, and the food that you get there. We paid $100 a person for an awesome dinner, with three drinks, and two cigars each (Deb doesn't smoke cigars, so I'll enjoy hers this weekend) and tip included. Treated like Royalty, and really good food.

No comments:

Post a Comment