Sunday, November 8, 2009

Health Care

Well, the Dem's finally stepped up in the house, and passed the health care bill. Good for them. buy why do I have to wait to 2013 for insurance? Get some balls, and smack these, "R's" (for, Ratbastard) down and pass a national health care bill! You have a chance to do something good. Do it!

And as much as I want to blog about politics, I just can't get away from the BCS (Bullshit Championship Series). Utah wins, and drops two places. Oklahoma has lost three, and was still ranked 20 yesterday? WTF? They stink.

Playoff. It needs to happen.

I'll be happy that we have a national health care plan when all is said and done. Might keep me from moving to, France, as the, "Assclown", Ti suggested I do on Face book. He's the biggest dumb shit I have ever dealt with. He actually said that, "It looks like the, Eiffel Tower behind you in your picture" when it WAS the, Eiffel Tower! Dumb ass!

Gary Herbert surprised me this weekend when he brought, Ted Wilson on to advise him, and the rest of the, "Rightouslature" on Global Warming. He's actually picking someone who believes in SCIENCE! Really? That's good. Maybe this guy isn't as dumb as we thought.

Keep sending money to Democrats out of state, since, Matheson is an idiot. I'd rather have an, "R" in his seat than his dumb ass. He hates, Gays, he hates truth, and he doesn't want me to have health insurance. He sucks. I'll send $100 to any one who runs against him. Hell, I sent $1000 to a guy I used to work with who was fighting cancer, and I never even got a thank you card for any one at AP&P. I'll send that much to anyone who will be a true Democrat and run against, Matheson.

No comments:

Post a Comment