Friday, November 6, 2009

Morons

I just came back form my Facebook page, and I have to admit, I have admitted some morons to my, "Friends" list. Two guys actually posted that the shooting at Fort Hood yesterday was not appropriately addressed by, The President.

WTF? How did he NOT address this appropriately?

I guess he didn't suggest that all the Muslim's in the country be rounded up and shot?

I have to admit, I don't watch a lot of TV in the fall, except for college football, so I have not seen the news reports about this tragedy. But, I can't imagine that, The President, said anything inappropriate about this shooting by a nut ball, Muslim or not. The guy was born in VIRGINIA! He's not a foreign terrorist, he's just an unstable, nut!

I spent 23 years in law enforcement, and I know that, "Nuts" happen. And sometimes they kill people. I doesn't matter who, The President is. But I do know that the reason we are in two wars we didn't need to fight is the fault of the last, President.

I have nothing but sympathy for the victims and the family's of yesterdays shootings. But you can't blame the current, President for the situation that put them there. You have to blame the last, President. He did it. No one else.

No comments:

Post a Comment