Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to everyone. I hope that you are happy, no matter your disposition, or political affiliation. It's a new start for everyone.

I hope, Orrin Hatch dies or quits running for office. Because he's a nutball. I hope, Jim Matheson dies, too. Or quits running for office, since he's not a, Democrat. He's just an asshole who wants to STAY elected.

I hope, President Obama will issue an executive order to end, "Don't ask, don't tell" and let, Gay People serve their country. Because no one woke up and, "Decided" to be, GAY!

I hope the final health care bill includes a, Public Option. That will be REAL change we can believe in.

I hope that the Public Employees in Utah can finally realize that the, "R's" don't have their best interest's at heart, and start voting for, Democrats. But I'm not holding my breath, because most of them are stupid. Like that moron, Ti that works for Corrections.

You can't change, stupid. If you believe, "Faux News" and you only buy your books at, Costco, you are an idiot. Sarah Palin? Please. She is stupid as the day is long.

2 comments:

  1. Jeff,

    Try being more positive for the New Year! And nicer? Hard to take all your negativity and hate. You continue to be a "tool" for MSNBC and the far left. Look forward to more of your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM positive. Positive that the, "R's" hate working people. And I'm not a tool for anyone. I make my own opinions.

    ReplyDelete