Monday, May 21, 2012

Belize Comes To Murray


Texas singer, songwriter, extraordinaire, Kelly McGuire brought his, "Trop Rock" to Murray last night.  And a good time was had by all. 

He was here from about three O'clock, to six O'clock, played all the favorites and everyone had a great time.

I hope he sold a lot of CD's.  I know there was a lot of rum consumed by the crowd.

We had perfect weather.  And a lot of good friends to spend the evening with.

Go to You Tube and look him up.  There are some amature videos of him doing some of his songs.  I really with someone would let, Kenny Chesney hear, "Boat in Belize".  Kelly could get rich.

It was good to see some old friends, and my old partner, "Father Paul" Truelson and his wife.  Father Paul and I took a TON of bandits (and a shit load of dope) off the streets years ago.


Searching for shade!  It got hot out there!
Good to see Patti and John again.  I miss them!

My friends, Ed and Sharon were here.  Always good to see them.                                                          

Now that we've done this twice, most folks knew the words, and when to sing along.  Kelly liked that.  I think he's starting to feel at home here in the desert. 

And with any luck, we'll get him back here next year.

And despite MY reputation?  Kelly is really family friendly.  So if he comes next year?  Bring the kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment