Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm A High Tech, Redneck, Jeff Foxworthy Joke

"If you're WORKING TV, is on top of your NON-WORKING TV?  You might be a Redneck!"  Jeff Foxworthy.

Last night, I couldn't keep a wi-fi connection in the house.  Kept going out, couldn't stream music.  Couldn't do Facebook.  So I finally got fed up and brought the new laptop downstairs, and plugged it into the hard wired, fiber optic connection that was in the other computer.  It works great.  And it's sitting right in front of the monitor and speakers for the desk top.

So I have the new high speed, laptop, sitting on the table in front of the old, low speed, desktop.

Is this not EXACTLY the kind of situation he was describing?

I mean, I'm already a Redneck.  I have a gun safe.  A Camaro.  But this was just so perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment