Saturday, September 8, 2012

Defriended Again! Dag Nab It! I'm So Hurt! NOT!

A few weeks ago, I became Facebook friends with an old friend.  A guy I've known since I was a kid.  Turns out he and and all his friends are right wing, wackaloon, nut balls!  Who knew.

So the last couple of nights, we've been having, well, I won't call it a debate, cause they bring no facts to the table.  I guess you would have to call it a political discussion.  I mean, if his friends think the faults of the, "W" administration are the fault of the Clinton administration, the deficit and budget problems are all Obama's fault, the stimulus DIDN'T work, think we have the best health care system in the world, and people from all over are jealous of our system, and that MORE guns will solve the gun violence problem in this country?  Well, it's not really a debate.  It's my talking sense to a bunch of mashed potato's.

I don't mind that.  I know I'm not going to change these people's mind.  No matter how many times I hit them over the head with the truth.  Cause they don't want to hear it.  It contradicts their world view, so they struggle against it.

But the problem is, when they defriend you?  You don't get to respond to their last shot at you.  That bugs me.  I don't mind being defriended, or even blocked.  Doesn't hurt my feelings.  But not getting to respond to your total bullshit post to my truth?  That is NOT right.

So to all of Rich's friends,(like any of them would read this?  Never happen, just needs to be said), here goes.

To the guy who read my bio on Facebook?  Good for you for doing your research.  But no, I didn't retire on disability at 47.  I retired on my retirement I earned after 23 years in law enforcement.

And the big assed portfolio my father the rocket scientist left me.  And my wife who is blind, and my daughter who is Autistic and disabled, DISABILITY.  Social Security is a great thing.  And unless you intend to NOT take yours when you get to 65?  Shut the fuck up.

But you didn't do ALL your homework.  When I said I think Ed Abbey is a genius, you said, "He's an Eco terrorist" cause it fits what you want to say.  No, he's not.  He wrote a BOOK about Eco terrorists, called, The Monkey Wrench Gang.  But since you don't read BOOKS, and I don't have time to explain them to you, I'll forgive that mistake.

Ed Abbey was an English Professor at The University of Arizona in Tucson.  He was a passionate environmentalist, which is why YOU think he was an Eco-terrorist.  He had a view DIFFERENT from yours.

And to the woman who told me to watch my mouth?  Fuck you. I'll say what ever I want.  In any forum I want.  Because of the First Amendment of The Constitution you think was, "Divinely Inspired" by your imaginary friend who lives in the sky.

And to the woman who thinks it's dangerous that I describe myself as, "a heavily armed Democrat" who likes guns and has a bunch of them?  Are you fucking kidding me?  You nut balls bring assault rifles to President Obama's speeches and I'M the guy who makes you nervous?   Cause you cuss me out for having a better education than you and having traveled the world?  You want to take MY guns away cause I disagree with your political beliefs, but if Democrats want some gun control?  WE'RE the Communists?

Good.  Good thing my old friend, well, "FORMER" friend, Rich defriended me.  I don't want to be friends with anyone this stupid and his stupid friends.  I just wish I'd had a shot to get in a last word.  But it would have been fruitless, so I guess it's a moot point.

The sad part is they all DON'T answer questions when you ask them.  Do you have a college degree and from where?  Nothing.  Do you work for a government Agency like a Police or Fire Department and you hate the government and taxes?  Nothing.  Did you go to a public school?  Nothing.  Do you use public roads, bridges or, The Post Office?  Nothing.  Does your employer pay you what you're worth and do you have health insurance?  Nothing.

They just say shit like, "Well you and your high fallootin' COLLEGE degree and all the places you have traveled don't mean anything to me!  You just don't know how AMERICA works!  Cause you're ignorant, and you don't listen to the truth (as told by Faux News and Rich Lowrey)!"

You can't argue with people like that, so I'm going to quit.  As Ron White says, "You can't fix, stupid."  He's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment