Saturday, September 29, 2012

Dumb And Dumber

If you are a cheerleader for Mitt Romney and you post it on your FB page?  Good for you.  If I counter your post with the truth, and make you feel bad because I don't agree with you?  I am NOT a bully.  I'm the guy reading the truth while you're watching Faux News.

If you think that everyone who works for a living and belongs to a Union is some how a leech on society, and taking money from you free market folks who hate government regulation?  And I think you're wrong, and I point it out to you right back at you on your page?  I'm not a bully.  I'm telling the truth and you're full of shit.

If you go to the effort to posting a long, impassioned response to something I put in my blog (which means you READ it) and then say, "I don't give a damn about your Liberal bullshit"?  Do I really need to spell this out?  YOU DO, or you WOULDN'T HAVE!  So you're a liar.  And I'm NOT the bully.

Look, if you post stuff on FB, and you really, truly believe it?  That's great.  But when someone doesn't agree with you, or posts a link to something that proves your point to be totally bogus?  You don't get to call them a bully!  Or an asshole, or moron or any other name!  If you're wrong, and you can't prove you're NOT wrong?  You need to shut the fuck up!

I've been called rude, a bully, mean, lacking in social skills and tons of other things in a post on a, "friends" wall this week.  Yet, I'm right, and none of them will defend themselves with facts.  They just blame me for THEM being wrong.  It's laughable.  The dumb never know when to stop.

Yes, I just called all of you folks on Peggy Sue Hickman's WALL dumb!  If the shoe fits.

So, just block me, defriend me, don't read my blog, whatever.  Just stay in your idiot world.

But you can't brand me.  You just show your own idiocy.  Calling me the bully or a moron when I'm smarter than you?  You are way out of line.  But you are a PERFECT REPUBLICAN!

You don't make any money, you don't have any education but you still believe in, "trickle down economics" saving the country.  Moron.  Yes, I called you a name again.  If the shoe fits.

Now, this is going to be interesting.  I can't wait to see how many of Peggy Sue's friends, who claim they don't give a shit about my opinion, can't resist, making a comment about MY OPINION!  This should be priceless.

Let the game begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment