Thursday, April 5, 2012

Guns. Democrats, and the stupid.

I have been around guns all my life.  I like them alot.  In my life, fall smelled like, Hoppe's #9 gun cleaner, cause my dad always cleaned his guns before, "hunting season"

I was just in an email argument with some nut ball about the fact that I, as a Liberal, would take away HIS gun!

Nope.  Don't care about your gun, or how many you own, or why you want them.  And I totally support your right to buy and own them.  You should be able to do so to feed/defend your family.  What ever you think you need to do so.

Within reason.

You can't shoot deer very efficiently with guns Cops and soldiers  use to shoot people.  No one NEEDS a .50 Calibre rifle that the military uses to shoot bad guys a mile away.

Is it too much to ask that people with a criminal history, or who have been committed to mental institutions, or have a current restraining order on them, NOT be able to purchase, or OWN guns?  I don't think so.

Even if they are buying them at gun shows.  Current technology makes immediate information available.

And is it too much to ask that the Cops and military be better armed than the average citizen?  I think not.  So I support the Government REGULATING guns.  That is different than supporting Government, RESTRICTING GUN OWNERSHIP!

I'm pretty sure, that I've achieved, "Neighborhood Nuclear Superiority" with my gun collection.  And other than my Glock, my friends bought for me when I retired?  I got nothing the Cops or the military would have.

So, Republicans, especially ones who don't earn Mitt Romney money?  Lighten up.  Guns are NOT the issue.  Income inequality is.  Look into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment