Saturday, April 14, 2012

PLEASE De-Friend Me If YOU Think Like THIS...

I'm using adult language here, cause it needs to be said. The other night, someone shared a link, and it said, "I'd like to respect your opinion, but you're a fucking idiot." I think it was my friend in Australia, where they are a lot less easily offended.

I posted it with the tag line, "Talking to you, Republicans".

An old friend of mine, my first Jr. High School girlfriend, a Republican, Mormon from Bountiful took offense to this and said she was going to push, "ignore". OK. We have nothing in common now, anyway. I don't care. You don't hurt my feelings. I guess my Facebook picture should be me wearing one of those T-shirts that says, "Parental Warning: Strong Language".

If you know me, you know I use ALL the words in the English Language. And you know I think people who work for a living, and will never be rich, and vote for Republicans, are idiots.

So, if you hated Obama because you hated what his Methodist Minister said about America during the campaign, and yet, still think he's a Muslim from Kenya? PLEASE de-friend me from you Facebook friends list.

If you think the current President should not be President because he's a Muslim? Even though he's not. And even if he was, it wouldn't disqualify him from BEING President, because you've never read The Constitution? PLEASE, de-friend me. I don't want to be friends with you.

If you think you can't wait to retire and enjoy your Social Security payouts that you have been paying into all your life, and your Medicare? Yet you believe Government should quit paying out, "Entitlements"? You're a fucking idiot. PLEASE, de-friend me. I don't want to be freinds with anyone as STUPID AS YOU!

If you think Mitt Romney, the dog torturer, saying at the NRA Convention in St. Louis this week, and not being able to provide any evidence of it, that Obama is coming for your guns? You're a fucking idiot. PLEASE, de-friend me.

If you believe any of the bullshit the Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, or, "The Colterguist" says in ANY format, which is WAY more offensive than anything I've EVER posted, and totally untrue. PLEASE, de-friend me. I don't want to be friends with you.

If you think, Rush Limbaugh, who dropped out of college like our current Governor, calling a law student a slut, and a prostitute is LESS offensive than me calling you a fucking idiot for believing what YOU believe? PLEASE, de-friend me! I don't want to be your friend.

Because, you're a fucking idiot!

You react like I'M the problem, because I tell you the truth? I'm OFFENSIVE! Yep. Guilty as charged. Sometimes the truth sucks, when it shows you are, "A fucking idiot"!

Look, I have Republican friends I can have reasonable discussions with. But they read newspapers. And they don't get their news from Faux News, exclusively. But if you don't like my opinion, either engage me in debate, or piss off.

And come armed if you want to debate. I check MY facts. YOU better check yours or I'll blow you away. If you only watch, Faux News? You come to a battle of wits unarmed.


I don't CARE how many Facebook friends I have. I care about the quality of my Facebook friends.

Yeah, I piss people off. I know that. But I also DON'T CARE! You cut me off, hit delete, ignore, de-friend? Good. I don't want to deal with you any way.

1 comment: