Monday, February 8, 2010

Tea Baggers. The NON-sexual kind

Oh, boy! What a weekend for the, "wack-a-loon" Right Wing! Their first convention/Sarah Palin Love fest. Too bad, Sarah, minus her TELEPROMPTER, had to write her notes on her hand. Like she was cheating on a high school, Spanish test. Oh, excuse me! Spanish would be the LAST language THESE folks would be trying to learn. She would have had to be cheating on an, ENGLISH test!

After, Tom Tancredo opened the, "Wing Nut, Wingding" by calling for the reinstating of, "Literacy Tests" for voters, I guess, English, at least as it's spoken in the dumb parts of the country, is the only language allowed.

How does a woman, who used a teleprompter in her campaign, and as a, "Talking Head" for, Faux News, get away with saying that's something bad about the current, President? He can use technology, and that's bad, how?

And here in Utah, if you've ever watched the, Mormon's General Conference, EVERY speaker uses a teleprompter! But they all vote for people who think, teleprompters are a BAD thing! WTF?

Oh, I don't watch it! Don't get me wrong. I still think it's silly. But you can't help but see the coverage in the local media, and I can see the teleprompter in the pictures in the TV news, and the papers.

Sarah, "Talking Points For the Stupid" Palin knows her audience. And they eat, this, shit, UP!

By the way? Was there anyone spotted at her speech, or outside/inside the convention, with a rifle? Like these nut balls, er, excuse me, "Tea Baggers" did at, The President's speech's last year? I'm just sayin...

These people are SO dumb, they didn't have the social knowledge about our society, to know that picking, "Tea Baggers" as a name, made them the SECOND group of people to use that as a name. And it wasn't a GOOD thing for THEM.

I wish I believed in, God. I'd ask him to give these dumb asses some enlightenment. But you can't fix, stupid.

Oh, and when I did the spell check on this, it wanted me to change, "Tea Baggers" to, "Tea Buggars". I'm tempted to do it, but most folks wouldn't know the old quote, "The British Navy runs on, rum and, Buggary!" Might have some impact on their feelings toward Homosexuals. But I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment