Thursday, February 11, 2010

WTF?

Snowed all day today in New York, again. But here in Utah? 40+ degrees. Took a nice walk along the river today. Since we have, "The Greatest Snow On Earth", and we haven't had any at MY house for a month or so, even though we still get it in the mountains, am I to assume that, "Climate Change" is not real?

I think not.

I think it means, Republicans are morons. And, "Faux News" is not news. It's a total, right wing, "moronathon". All day, all night.

Someone please tell the, "wingnuts" that they should look at the science. Not just out their window.

How dumb is my country?

According to a, Washington Post Poll, 52% of, REPUBLICANS don't think, Sarah Pailin is smart enough to be, President. Good for them.

When asked who their candidate should be, they gave, Mitt Romney (the wack-a-loon, Mormon) 14%. Sarah Palin, 11%. And even the recently elected guy who got, Teddy Kennedy's seat in, Massachusetts's, 4%. And what has HE done? Nothing. But he has a truck. So, he's a good guy.

I have one too. 1995, Ford, F150, extended cab, 4X4, with a, Cap on the bed. 302 V8 engine. About 70K miles. Am I eligible to run for senate?

2 comments:

  1. I think you should change your blog's title to "Truth-shtick."

    A shtick (Yiddish: שטיק) (or schtick) is a comic theme or gimmick.

    Or maybe "False-stick" or "Liberal-shtick"

    I don't read much truth here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all truth. Too bad you don't know truth when you see it. Yeah, I'm familiar with, "Shtick". Mostly used in comedy. And yes, I'm a Liberal. Because I'm smart.

    ReplyDelete