Monday, April 19, 2010

Really? Are You Shitting Me With This? Part Deaux

NPR reports that surveys say, Americans are more distrustful of our Government NOW, than ever before! REALLY? Even when the, Bush Administration was tapping our phones with out a warrant? REALLY?

More so than when the, Bush Administration waged a war on, Iraq, who had no weapons of mass destruction, and didn't attack us on, 9-11-2001, but 19 Saudi Arabians did? REALLY? And we had a chance to capture, Osama Bin Laudin in the hills of, Afghanistan in the fall of 2003, but our soldiers were ordered to NOT catch him, because it would hurt the, Bush Administration's war effort? REALLY? You want to stick with that? REALLY?

You, REALLY believe that the current President was born in, Africa? REALLY?

You believe that the, Democrats are coming for your guns? Based on WHAT?! I'm a Democrat, and I have a SHITLOAD of guns in a safe in my basement, because I like them. I don't hunt, but I like to shoot. And I'm a retired, COP. I HAD to learn to love guns, it was a business decision. But I loved them before that.

I don't hunt because I'm, "anti-hunting". I agree with, Ron White: "It's early in the morning, and it's cold, and I don't want to get up". I don't hunt, because I don't like the taste of, Venison. But I like my guns.

I don't LOVE my guns, because that would be bizarre. They are interesting machines. Love to shoot them. Shooting is fun. All American fun.

And being on the, Democrats, "Mailing list", and being a delegate to the, County, and State Conventions for this, "Gun Grabbing" party, I have not gotten anything in the mail (regular or electronic, you paranoid, idiots!) that says we're coming for your, or my, gun. And if you believe so, you also believe that, Sara Palin is smart. Truth be known? She's a MORON! Don't listen to her, or anyone with a tea bag on their hat. They are as dumb as she is.

Had anyone shown up at a, "Shrub" rally with a loaded rifle, the right wing would have gone right wing nuts. But because the, "D's" elected a, BLACK guy, the images of killing/lynching a, Black Man is OK? You racist bastards! You should be ashamed of yourselves.

And to hold your rally on the memorial of the bombing of the Federal Building in Oklahoma City? After that terrorist memorialized it for the killing of Federal Agents in Waco? You, Tea Party, Right Wing, Nutballs are racist, immoral, delusional, sick, and, if I wasn't rational and normal, I'd be saying something like, "shot on sight".

But I'm rational and normal. So I don't advocate shooting you. Like you do doctors who provide abortions. Which are legal. Blowing up Federal Buildings, and shooting doctors is not. So I'll just say, you people are nuts. Totally crazy. Out of your minds.

I have my guns, you have yours. I bet one of you will try to use one of yours on someone like me, before I try to use one on someone like you (which I would NEVER do! I am NOT going to shoot anyone). And I bet you try to use it on my family, too. Just because I don't believe like you do. You believe in, God, but you don't believe in, "Thou Shall Not Kill". Which way has, God spoken to you? Let us know, will ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment