Friday, April 9, 2010

Susan Powell

Tonight the local news reported that they are going to have a big search tomorrow out by, Simpson Springs on the Pony Express Trail for this woman who went missing in December. Waste of time.

Her husband, who obviously murdered her, told the Cops that he took his two young children camping, near, Simpson Springs, on one of the coldest nights of the year, at the spur of the moment, late on a Sunday night. And when he left, his wife was still home.

Bullshit. She was dead, or about to be dead, when he left the house. And he didn't go camping. And he didn't go to, Simpson Springs. But he's been there before. So that's where he sent the Cops. And they are still going there! Dumb.

I was in Law Enforcement for 23 years. I was a Probation/Parole Agent. Most of the crimes I had to deal with, were committed right before my eyes. There was no, "investigation" involved. But I took all the classes the other, Cops did. And I had a few that took a little work. And I'm not stupid.

Susan Powell's husband murdered her, I have no idea why, then concocted a stupid story to throw everyone off his trail. The West Valley Cops KNOW this, so THEY didn't organize a search in the West Desert. They are waiting for lab results, and clinical analysis, and talking to people who know what really happened. Trust me, YOU haven't heard about these people, but THEY have.

So all of the para-gliders and ATV drivers who will descend on the, Pony Express Trail tomorrow are good people, who really want to do the right thing. But they are wasting their time.

If I killed my wife, and dumped her body in, oh, I don't know, The Uinta Mountains? Or some place in, The Book Cliffs. I'd sure as hell tell the, Cops I was camping in Wendover. And they should start looking there.

Lori Hacking was found only by the persistence of law enforcement, and the fact that HER murdering husband couldn't stand the guilt, and told the, Cops what he did with her body.

Susan Powell's murdering husband has no such compunction. He's going to keep his mouth shut. One day someone will find her body. But he'll be an old man.

I have a friend who was on the board of directors of a land fill here in the Salt Lake Valley for a while. And he would go to conferences around the country to learn more about the business. He said that in most of the country, where they don't pay attention, all you need to get rid of a body is a roll of carpet, and a pickup truck.

Sounds like something out of, "The Soprano's" but it's a true story.

Susan Powell's husband needs to come clean. No amount of desert searches are going to find his wife. And if you don't believe me? Guy's, has YOUR wife ever left the house without her purse and cell phone? I rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment