Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Convention Delegate

Oh, not a problem. I'm a delegate. And, Mr. Matheson? You're fucked. Because I talked to some other people tonight. We have decided to elect a, DEMOCRAT in place of YOU!

You won't even put the, Democrat symbol on your signs! You won't vote for a bill that would allow me to insure my 22 year old, Autistic daughter? My wife who is going blind?

You're going down in convention, because you didn't do the RIGHT thing. You did what you thought would get you re-elected.

I'm sure that's not the reason you originally went to, Washington. You went because you WANTED to do the right thing. I truly believe that. But, you blew it. You started to like the job. Liked the privileges. Liked the pay.

I got an email from you tonight that was totally bogus, after your vote of, "NO" on health care reform, where you quoted, Ronald Regan. Really? You couldn't quote, FDR?

You, sir, are no, Democrat. You are a, "Poser". You talk, "D", you act, "R". Time for you to go. You had a good run, but you did it wrong.

You're fired. I'll vote against you, no matter WHO is running against you at the State Convention. Even if it's a, "yellow dog". You suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment