Saturday, March 20, 2010

Teenagers

This afternoon, while I was putting my car away, my friend, Phil looked behind my garage and said, "There's a, PBR can back here. You think it's, Danny's?" He was kidding, since I live right off of 5400 South, I'm pretty sure that someone who was about to get stopped by the Murray Police, tossed it over my fence. And I don't drink, Pabst Blue Ribbon unless I'm at my Friend, Steve's place. Or in, Wrigley Field. The other beers there are the dregs, trust me. Old Style sucks to the max!

So about an hour later, he's still giving me grief, and says, "Call you son out here and ask him if he knows what a, "PBR" is!" So I did. And, Danny didn't have a clue. So I asked him, "Did you dump a beer can behind the garage?" And he says, "NO!", and I believe him.

But his buddy, and soccer teammate, Zach says, without provocation, "You don't dump them behind the garage. You put them in the neighbor's recycle can!"

No shit? You're 14 and you came up with that answer without even thinking about it? Really?

I have to keep a sharper eye on these guys. They are every bit as devious, and sneaky as I was as a teenager.

I just kicked two girls out of the basement because they were watching a movie, but there were too many blankets covering them. The four OF them! On ONE leather couch. I'm old but I'm not stupid.

Boy, am I getting paid back for being me. I think I'm 10 for 10 in the, "what goes around, comes around" arena! And he's actually GOOD looking, unlike his father. This can only get worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment