Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday

My son's soccer team moved up to Division 2 this year. These guys have been playing together since they were six years old. Always in Division 3. They didn't win much, even though they played hard. I even coached them for a couple of years, and they didn't win. But now that they're 14, they won enough last year to move up.

They had their first D2 game today, and they won, 3-1 on the road, in, "Glennbeckistan", out in, Harriman. And won convincingly. It wasn't close. And their best scorer, my son's best friend, Jaden, was out with a knee injury.

I'm hoping this is gong to be a trend. I'm not holding my breath, but they are ranked 11 in an 11 team league, and they just kicked number 8 to the curb, on the road, at number 8's home field. That's a good start.

I'm glad I bought the, Camaro in Orange and Black! Murray Max Soccer rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment