Sunday, March 7, 2010

Saturday, 2-20, "I'm an ugly American?" Really?

Again, slept until noon. No children, and the quiet will do that to you.

Did some shopping across the street at the, "Spiceland Mall" How can they charge, $28US for a Cuban cigar, when Cuba is just, "Over there" from, "Right Here"? I don't know, but later in the week, I would pay, $112.50 ECD (about $35 USD)for a really, long, thick, Coheba cigar on the last day we were there.

Too lazy to travel today. Spent the day on the beach (the whole reason for the trip) and ate at the restauraunt in the resort. Deb had ribs, I had swordfish in hollindaise sauce. And a, Steel Drum Band was performing at dinner time. All young kids, like high school age. They were awesome. I'd include pictures if MY computer wasn't getting fixed from the, "facebook virus". I'll post them later.

Tried to buy my son, the, "Footballer" a Grenadian Soccer Jersey all week. We have bought him a national jersey from every country we have been in, but not this one. We went to the sport shop owned by the President of the Grenadian Soccer Program. And they told us,that here was a contract agreement problem, and NO ONE could sell us one. True story, we have tried, every where.

Late that night, around midnight, no one in the lobby on the computers. Just me and the night clerk. So I'm in on FB, and tell the clert, "I'm going back to my room to get some more rum. Should I log out?" And he says, "No problem, Mon! You can come back." So I go back to the room, and get some more rum.

When I come back, there is a guy, and two women on the computer I was using. No problem, I don't need it that much, so I say, "Excuse me? Can I log out of my FB page since I was on that computer, and don't want it open. Then you can have it."

The old guy, went nuts. "Yeah? I can't believe you'd talk that way to a woman, you asshole! We know what country YOU'RE from!"

WTF? I Said, "Please", didn't I?

The next morning, I saw this asshole on the beach. I'll tell you about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment