Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tea Party BS.

An old friend of mine, who's now a Face book Friend, just emailed me a press release asking me to be at the Tea Bag Party in St. George, and an ad about, "Cleaning the House, and the Senate, too" this fall.

I need some feedback on this: Am I NOT making it clear that I'm a left wing, pinko, commie, educated, kind of person who reads newspapers and listens to NPR, and even though I DO buy books at, Costco, it's not the ONLY place I buy books? That I buy books? That I don't believe in your, "imaginary friend" who lives in the sky, and that I think the whole lot of gun nut, right wing, uneducated, Spam sucking trailer trash who listens to Glenn Beck is bat shit crazy?

Cause if I'm NOT getting that message across, I'll try harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment