Thursday, March 18, 2010

Are you so dumb you watch, "Faux News"? Really?

I have some friends who don't understand that when I talk about, Deb, I'm talking about my wife. We have been together for 26 years, 25 of them married. She's the mother of my children. We are a couple, and always will be.

They think that when I talk about, "The Blind Lady" that I'm some how, "dissing" my wife who is losing her sight. Not so.

Deb, sometimes get told, "No" to something she wants. She is the person I live with. And we don't always agree on shit. When I bought a big, powerful, expensive, muscle car last week, she told me that she wanted to go see, Jimmy Buffett in Paris next fall, since I did it. I know she was half kidding since we go to see, Jimmy Buffett EVERY YEAR in Las Vegas. But the tickets to, Buffett in Paris were sold out (which is good for ME, it's college football season). Deb got told, "no". Notice that I TRIED to buy some? OK?

"The Blind Lady" told me a few days ago, that she wanted to see, Boston. OK. I bought tickets to see the, Red Sox at, Fenway Park on the 14th for us and the kids. I ALSO bought tickets to see, Jimmy Buffett on the 17th about 50 miles south of, Boston on the 17th, and my kids will get to see their first, Buffett Concert.

For this, I'm evil? I suck? Because I refer to my wife as, "The Blind Lady"?

Oh, go to hell! You guys have NO idea what it's like to live with this woman, and try to get her all around the planet! Easy for you to say I'm an asshole for COMPLAINING about having to live with this! You try ACTUALLY living with this!

I hope all your relatives can always walk, and see. If not? Welcome to MY world! How you going to handle it?

I DO it! Because it's the RIGHT thing to do! And I took the oath, "Better or worse", you remember? I believe in that. I made a promise. And I honor my promise.

So lighten up, "perfect people".

And yeah, we're going to see, Jimmy Buffett in, Massachusetts. And the, Red Soxs. Live with it. Stop kicking my ass for doing the best I can for the wife I have. Any one out there not taken THAT vow, and then violated it? I rest my case.

3 comments:

  1. What does the article's title have to do with the subject?

    Why are you so fixated on Fox News? The ratings have it as the number two rated cable program. Just change the channel if it bothers you that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guys name is, Olberman. And the difference is that HE tells the truth! You can fact check anything he says. And he tells you when he's doing, "Commentary". MSNBC is a NEWS channel. Faux news is total bullshit. Everything they say is a lie. None of it is true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What does the article's title have to do with the subject?

    You still misspelled Keith O's name! He's a big mouth talking head, no better than Rush Limbaugh. MSNBC is not news...it only attacks the right and props up the left. You're drinking too much cool aide...stick to your newspapers and stay away from MSNBC. What websites do you read: Daily Kos and the Huffington Post? Tool...

    ReplyDelete